My Pension App
My Pension App – keep up with your pension savings anywhere and anytime
“My Pension” is an easy-to-use smartphone app designed to help you with your retirement planning. This app is your individual pension calculator on the go, which offers you a wealth of information about your company pension plan and investment details.
If you wish to use My Pension on your ipad please click here for details.
- The current value of your pension fund, total contributions paid to date and years to go to retirement.
- Your pension scheme details such as pension scheme number, pension scheme name and type of pension scheme.
- Details of the pension funds you are currently invested in. It also includes additional information in relation to your pension funds such as the risk rating, and latest price. If you are invested in a strategy you will have the ability to access an explanatory video on investment strategies.
- The list of available pension funds within your pension scheme and access to the fund fact sheets for each available pension fund.
- All payments made in the last 12 months broken down as appropriate between employer, employee and AVCs.
- Calculate the estimated value of your annual pension at retirement, if you are a DC pension scheme member.
- Calculate the estimated value of your pension fund at retirement, if you are an AVC pension scheme member.
- Check how this estimate compares to a recommended target of 33% of your salary for DC pension schemes and a recommended target of 1.5 times your salary for AVC pension schemes.
- Calculate the likely impact of any change in contributions, salary or retirement date on your annual pension.
- Regular investment market updates.
Other Smartphone users: If you are using another smartphone, you can access My Pension App through its browser via this link.
We have developed guides for you which illustrate the steps how to register and create your PIN.
Alternatively, if you have general questions in relation to your pension scheme, please contact your pension scheme administrator or financial adviser.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.